14 January 2009

We've Missed You, Jennifer!


















Jennifer Hudson returns to the spotlight after her horrific tragedy this past year in a performance of the Star-Spangled Banner at the Super Bowl this year, in Florida.

I have to give it to Jennifer. She came from some pretty mean streets and is just a complete and utter lady. Not to mention sooooo talented. The grace she has handled herself with over the past few years is commendable, especially in light of the tragic events of a few months ago.

I remember hearing the news about the killings and that waste of skin and teeth, William Balfour. I was so completely horrified, I couldn't think about anything for days. I can't even imagine the pain she must have gone through, and I'm sure still is. I hope the piece of shit rots in jail (or in hell) for all eternity.

On a side note, Jennifer is nominated for four Grammys this year and will hopefully be a shoe-in.

Anyway, Jennifer. We're all rooting for you, and wish you the best, because girl, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment