19 January 2009

If That's Macaulay, I'll Eat My Hat. Or Shoe. Or, Really, Any Inanimate Object I Happen To Have Nearby.














Mila Kunis, star of That 70's Show and voice of cartoon character Meg (Family Guy) exits Bed, Bath and Beyond with some odd looking guy that's definitely not Macaulay Culkin. Any idea who this kid might be?

You know, I always gathered Macaulay to be the jealous type.

I mean, you all saw his mugshot, right?

Pretty demented looking, huh?

I don't know, man. But I don't see this being anything too good down the line. The fur's going to fly somewhere. I just hope there's cameras around to catch it. Macaulay's been holding in all this repressed anger somewhere from being an inhibited child star, thrust into the spotlight at a young age, befriended by Michael Jackson, only to have a respectable career torn from him at the wrong moment.

And then to be photographed looking like Jeffrey Dahmer's younger brother.

I just hope it doesn't interfere with Mila's role as Meg. I couldn't imagine anyone else pulling that ridiculous, whining, nasal voice off.

I mean, Fran Drescher is running for Congress or something now, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment