25 March 2009

"F" Is For "Feminism", or "Freaked Out", Whichever You Prefer.

Today I received my "official" confirmation of a new blog launch that's coming up in the next few weeks!

I was recently asked by Sasha of Evil Beet and Sasha Is A Monster to write for her new "women's" blog that will be launched in the coming days.

Need I say how excited I am to be coming on board with such an established blogger and how happy I am that I was asked to join! I'm a bit nervous. Oh, a bit. It's obviously going to be a much larger platform than what I'm used to, and I sincerely hope that I do as well as Sasha is giving me credit for at this point.

I hope we gather a large following as she's already drawn on her other two sites.

I've got a lot of hopes for this new venture and look forward to beginning!

I'm going to go into the bathroom now and vomit my apprehension out.

Enjoy lunch!

3 comments:

  1. You are going to do amazing things ... can't wait to read your stuff there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally excited for you and to read this blog!!! YAY!!!
    xoxo j

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys!

    I can't wait, either! I just hope I don't fall flat on my face... Or on my keyboard, at any rate. LOL

    ReplyDelete