18 January 2009

She's Beautiful And I'm Damned.



















Keira Knightley, most famous for her acting in Pirates of the Caribbean, is sticking to her story as a period-piece actress.

This girl is just so gorgeous, it makes me sick. Even in spite of the fact that she is kind of scary skinny (I could deal, I could deal!), she's still completely and utterly beautiful. She's got that kind of old-Hollywood style about her and I'd give the left side of my face to look like her.

At any rate, she's been cast to play Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald, F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife, in upcoming Beautiful and the Damned.

If the Curious Case of Benjamin Button is any indication as to how good this movie should be, (BB is written by Fitzgerald; this production will be based on the Fitzgeralds' lives) then I'm sure we won't be disappointed.

Personally, I think she's perfect for the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment