18 January 2009

A Perfect Gentleman For The Bean-y Baby.


















Frances Bean Cobain, looking more and more gorgeous each day, reportedly has a crush on British star of Twilight, (and Harry Potter!) Robert Pattinson.

The more I think about this, the more it makes sense to me. He's just amazingly handsome and she's so intriguing and sweet and beautiful, and despite the fact that Pattinson loves to brag about the chicks he bags, I think it'd be a match made in heaven.

Frances, who's sixteen, should probably be about ripe to enter the celebrity scene - kids are getting younger and younger these days - but I really have a good feeling about her.

And I'm sure Courtney Crazy Love will do anything and everything in her power to make it happen, 'cause she's just Santa Claus like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment