11 March 2009

Annie, Are You Okay?

Last night was the Michael Jackson segment of American Idol.

Needless to say, I'm a gigantic fan of AI and I watch it faithfully each year. I even TiVo it if I don't happen to have the time to watch it on any given night, which rarely ever happens, because anyone who knows me, knows not to bother me on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Under penalty of severe crabbiness.

At any rate, I thought they were all so good. I think this is the first year that I've actually really liked pretty much everyone in the top tier. The only one I'm not ridiculously crazy about is Jasmine. She's a gorgeous girl with a fantastic voice, but she's got the personality of a stale cracker. I understand that she's only sixteen, but come on. Call Adopt-A-Personality, or something. Make it interesting, honey. Some dramz, maybe? Anything?

I'm really excited to see who's voted off tonight. I think it's going to be Jasmine, and probably Anoop, which is unfortunate, because I think Anoop is super-talented, with a great personality, but his rendition of 'Beat It' last night was just horrid.

I also love Megan. She is totally the girl I want to be. I mean, really. She's gorgeous. I'd trade faces with her in a second. She's got a great bod. And, she's just so frigging neat. If I didn't love her so much and want to be 'that girl' so badly, I could potentially hate her forever.

Oh, well. You win some, you lose some.

On another note, I'm being very good with my over-eating today. Wish me luck. I had a bowl of shredded wheat for breakfast (and I'm not generally a breakfast fan; I just have no desire to eat in the morning, oddly enough - just the other fourteen hours or so that I'm awake).

I had a cup of coffee, too, which was just horrid. I don't know what my problem is, but I can't make a decent pot of coffee to save my life. Really; if any of us actually ever cross paths, please don't ask me to provide the coffee. I don't know what I do. Or what I don't do. But it's always relatively mouth-watering, and not in a good way. Gross.

Today's kind of a boring day. I don't really have a whole lot of interesting stories for the day. It's grey and cloudy outside. Warmer than it has been, thankfully, but I think the rain is pending. Which is okay. I'm a rain fan. But sometimes the darkness just makes me feel so blah.
It also appears to affect my husband, but then again, almost anything and everything affects him. He's been miserable all day today. I'm so glad that I'm not home, because I'd probably have to file for divorce, at least just for today. I. Just. Don't understand. And can't really comprehend that yeah, everyone has their moody moments (myself included), but being generally happy and cheerful is not that hard, when you really look into your situation. I guess that doesn't apply to everyone, but in my (our) circumstances, we're in a pretty good place and beyond all irritations and I just don't understand why people let little things irritate them. I'm not going on about it. I'm just going to accept it and be as happy as I can. I'm a generally content person. There are certain things that surely set me off, and quick, but I'm a generally content person.

B to the L-A-H.

Rant. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment